Serukis

Emy's Book Blog

Kushiel's Dart
Jacqueline Carey
Victoria Flanagan
Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 11 - Masumi Matsumoto Having broken a priceless vase, Haruhi Fujioka is in debt to the host club, and this romantic comedy series follows her as she tries to pay it back.

Nooooooooo, a cliffhanger!! Thank goodness I have the rest of the series waiting to be read! D:

Also, noooo, why is there a love quadrangle?! I like all the male love interests and don't want any of them heartbroken. *rolls around in a puddle of tears*

In this volume, there is the conclusion to the sports festival arc (love Kyoya in this one <3), the second years (except Tamaki, who can't face it) go on a field trip to France, and the twins develop a LOT. :)

You know, I love the fact that Kaoru runs to Hunny when he's upset. That just makes me happy. (And the fact Hikaru then went running to Mori). Eee. <3 BUT I AM SAD AT THE UNHAPPINESS. The twins really are becoming separate characters now, rather than just being 'the twins'. This is rather bittersweet, and I hope their relationship survives whatever trials come in the next seven volumes.

*flails around*

Kyoya surprised me in this volume. I mean, really. He must really care for Tamaki, despite his cold exterior.

The art is beautiful in this one, it really is. Especially some of the pictures of Kyoya.

Also, I loved the little side story about Chika (Hunny's little brother) and Mori's baby chick. Teehee. :) It was an amusing little aside.

All in all, the story is getting more serious now, and I love the direction the series is going. Even if I feel heartbreak on the horizon.